Potential Donor Coordinator Temp
- Location: New York
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #38701
Assists Donor Coordinators and Donor Desk with potential donors (PDs)
- Acts as initial point of contact for potential donors by answering incoming phone calls and scheduling potential donor appointments (if applicable).
- Performs potential donor appointments. Potential donor appointments will include: a medical social history interview and general Q+A session about the program.
- Assists with lead conversion, including: follow-up with potential donor applicants via text/email/phone to answer questions and establish potential donor appointments.
- Reviews, screens, and replies to potential donor applications.
- Maintains donor calendar up-to-date.
- Maintains PD tracking information.
- Checks in donors, which includes ensuring that donors are properly identified, specimen cups are properly labeled, and that the top portion of the donor worksheet is completed by the donor.
- Informs donors of any applicable notifications as indicated in their card, including but not limited to blood draws, urine collection and physicals.
- Assists with monitoring qualified donors including inactivity, vial limits, blood draws, and physical examinations.
- Assists with monitoring next to last and final blood draws, and contacts donors as necessary (if applicable)
- Assists with coordination of remote blood draws between the donor, and LabCorp/PSC (if applicable)
- Assists with chart scanning and other tasks related to chart management
- Assists with sorting and mailing of donor checks (when applicable).
- Assists with preparing paperwork for physical examinations and communication with physician’s offices (if applicable).
- Assists with preparing Donor Products (when applicable).
- Maintains demonstrated proficiency with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Other administrative duties and clerical tasks (such as data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning and collating) as necessary.
- Associate’s Degree minimum (Bachelor’s preferred) and two to four years related experience and/or training.
- Ability to speak and write English; communicate effectively and professionally with clients and external contacts
- Excellent customer service skills; high level of interpersonal skills to interact with peers and management; strong attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials; excellent organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; and ability to maintain confidentiality.