Packaging Technician – Aerospace
On-Site Representative // Packaging Technician
Represent our client at customer production sites, interact and coordinate directly with customer representatives and on-site functional area managers to effectively maintain and replenish customer supply locations.
- Continuously promote and maintain positive working relationships with customers and associates on-site, ensuring all opportunities to provide value-added services to customers are communicated to program management
- Perform daily product to end user location maintenance (areas may include bins, cabinets, trays, etc. and/or a combination of these stocking locations)
- Address on site quality assurance issues and forward to Program/Site Management and/or Quality Management for resolution
- Assist program management and implementations in determining new bin set-ups, size, and locations for any relevant changes and growth to the contract scope.
- Actively seek and recommend process improvements to program management, to increase efficiently and accuracy
- Travel/drive from customer site-to-site, as necessary/Must have and maintain own/reliable transportation and company-approved driving record
• High school diploma or GED is required
• Associates Degree in a closely related field, such as Business Management, Inventory Management, and/or Logistics is preferred
• Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant inventory management, material handling, and production experience required
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience pertaining to chemical compatibility (Balancing pH levels, etc.), preferred
• Hazwoper Training (40 Hours) preferred
• Relative JIT, VMI or 3PO experience, within the aerospace industry preferred
• Demonstrated basic knowledge and/or competency pertaining to chemical compatibility (Balancing pH levels, etc.) preferred
• Must be able to actively support and wear PPE (Respirator, Face Shield, Apron, Gloves, etc.) as required
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!