- Type: Contract
- Job #37830
Our client, an American multinational medical devices and health care company, is searching for an Operator I in Menlo Park, CA!! This position will be a long term contract and a great way to get your foot in the door at a growing, innovative company!!
Title: Operator I
Pay: $19-22/hr Depending on Experience
- This position is responsible for the production of high quality medical devices within a manufacturing cell.
- Working under close supervision, may perform a combination of assembly, repair, and test operations on pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), leads, and related medical device assemblies.
- Performs routine assignments according to specified and/or standardized procedures. Work is closely and continually reviewed.
- Ensure that relevant job documentation for cell operations and functions is accurate and up to date.
- Be able to clearly communicate ideas, problems, and solutions to all levels of manufacturing management in both written and oral form.
- Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with internal customers and external customers such as tours.
- Follow safety guidelines and utilize appropriate safety devices when performing all operations.
- Participate in continuous improvement/quality initiatives in order to enhance production processes to achieve quality and profitability metrics.
- Maintain accurate records to ensure traveler and quality documents are accurate, all parts are traceable and quality issues can be addressed to assure the quality of all products.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing.
- Participate with the Manufacturing Supervisor/Manager in setting and monitoring individual goals and cell performance metrics that continuously seek to improve the quality of operations.
- Support all Divisional initiatives as identified by divisional management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements