Operator I – 2nd Shift
- Location: Liberty, SC
- Type: Contract
- Job #38027
Work with a global healthcare leader to assist in operations for assembling high quality medical devices and medications in a manufacturing environment! 1st and 2nd shift available.
- 1st shift – $16/hr
- 2nd shift – $17/hr
- 1st Shift – 5:30a-4p 4/10
- 2nd Shift – 5:30p – 3:30a 4/10
**must be available to work OT on Friday and Saturdays**
- 1st Shift Plano, TX
- 2nd Shift Liberty, SC
Type of Job: 1 year contract
Perform a combination of assembly, repair, and test operations on pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators and related medical device assemblies.
- Be able to clearly communicate ideas, problems and solutions to all levels of manufacturing management in both written and oral form.
- Follow safety guidelines and utilize appropriate safety devices when performing all operations.
- Participate in continuous improvement/quality initiatives in order to enhance production processes to achieve quality and profitability metrics.
- Demonstrates a basis understanding of Lean Manufacturing.
- Participate with the Manufacturing Supervisor/Manager in setting and monitoring individual goals and cell performance metrics that continuously seek to improve the quality of operations.
- Support all Divisional initiatives as identified by divisional management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow written procedures; understand and follow verbal instructions – Understanding of and ability to utilize electronic data collection systems and computer software packages.
- Ability to prioritize work by determining the sequencing and timing of different jobs based on precedence and importance.
- Ability to make critical decisions and judgments with minimal supervision.
High school diploma or equivalent; experience in related work is preferred; OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
At least 2 years of experience working in manufacturing/assembly.
Medical device assembly experience is a plus.