- Location: East Aurora, NY
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #37802
Strong foundation in the aerospace and defense markets, that also utilize our expertise to serve industrial manufacturing, marine, pharmaceuticals, and beyond. Manage all aspects of supply chain from procurement to warehouse management, from logistics to on-site customer services. Our client is in search for a Customer Representative!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the companies vision, values and objectives in all job-related activities, sustaining excellent customer relationships
- Maintain strong knowledge of the companies products, services, quality requirements and customer plans and specifications
- Continuously promote and maintain positive working relationships with customers and associates on-site, ensuring all opportunities to provide value-added services to customers are communicated to program management
- Perform daily product to end user location maintenance (areas may include bins, cabinets, trays,etc.and/or a combination of these stocking locations)
- Maintenance includes but is not limited to: Inventory Scanning and Replenishment, FOD Removal, equipment and temperature control, hazardous material labeling, etc. within customer/contract specifications and requirements
- Perform required maintenance and processing for shelf life materials, including proper removal and disposal processes in alignment with customer and product specifications
- Proactively initiate and/or respond efficiently to daily internal and external customer requirements; including interaction with the contract administration/customer service and customer production floor management to facilitate needs.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant customer service experience, material handling, and/or production experience.
- Excellent, proven customer service and interaction skills, with direct customer contact.
- Demonstrated ability to serve in liaison and/or as a trained and reliable company representative, with positive results.