We are seeking a highly motivated QC Microbiology Supervisor to schedule and supervise quality control activities related to microbiology testing and environmental monitoring for our clients located in Irvine, CA. This is a great opportunity to support quality control activities, and represent an internationally known company!
Salary: $80K – $90K
- Oversee and delegate the necessary testing in the microbiology lab.
- Ensure environmental monitoring program is executed per SOP’s and support investigations and CAPAs as needed.
- Provide leadership, development and direction to the microbiology laboratory staff.
- Support the hiring of Laboratories staff that is technically capable to carry out the related job duties.
- Support regulatory inspection and customer audit activities. Support all regulatory submissions of the customers.
- Collaborate with technical group in transfer of new products, processes and test methods from customer.
- Identify process and quality problems, recommend solutions, develop or recommend process improvements, and assist implementation in Production.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree, preference in Microbiology.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Supervisor/Leadership experience.
- Excellent knowledge of microbiological test methodologies and environmental monitoring.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills in the areas of microbiological testing and aseptic processing.
- Understand the GMP requirements for the pharmaceutical industry, with quality control/compliance background.
- Strong skills dealing with the FDA and/or ISO/ICH.