Microbiology Laboratory Technician II
Work as a Microbiologist Laboratory Technician with an Expanding Nutraceutical company that offers amazing benefits to assist in Laboratory testing!
Our Ideal Candidate would have professional laboratory experience with Serial Dilutions, Bacterial culturing, colony counting, and media preparation!
Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
Type of Job: Direct Hire
Location: Clackamas, Oregon
Performs routine laboratory testing with the aid of laboratory equipment following SOPs
- Data entry and maintenance of sample logs and notebooks.
- Sample preparation including weighing, ph adjustment and serial dilutions.
- Equipment maintenance, calibration, temperature monitoring and quality control.
- Analyze samples according to standard operating policies and procedures.
- Follows safety policies, good laboratory practices and aseptic techniques.
- Bacterial culture, colony count and media preparation.
- Assist in method development, validation and SOP preparation as needed.
- Inventory of reagents and supplies.
- BS in Microbiology, Food Science, Biology, Chemistry or related science preferred.
- 1 year of laboratory experience and/or in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience with LIS or MS Office
- Aseptic technique and serial dilutions experience
- Medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and life insurance plans.
- 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays and vacation
- Pet insurance