If you are passionate about providing health care through diagnostic testing then this opportunity is for you! Our client is a global healthcare company providing diagnostic and drug development capabilities to make a difference! We are seeking a Medical Technologist to join their growing team!
Pay: $25/hr-$40/hr DOE (2 years of experience is $25/hr; 10+ years of experience is $40/hr)
Schedule: Mon-Fri, rotating weekends
Job Type: 6 month contract with possibility to convert/extend
- Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls.
- Report accurate and timely test results in order to deliver quality patient care.
- Perform and document preventive maintenance and quality control procedures.
- Identify and replenish testing bench supplies as necessary.
- Assist with processing of specimens when needed.
- Maintain a safe work environment and wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Clinical Laboratory Science, etc.
- ASCP certification required
- Min 2 years of clinical laboratory testing experience.
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!