Med Tech III
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Associate Medical Technologist to join our team and perform routine medical laboratory tests for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. As the Associate Medical Technologist, you will work under the supervision of a Medical Technologist and be responsible for setting up, adjusting, maintaining, and cleaning medical laboratory equipment, analyzing test results, and issuing reports that use charts, graphs, and narratives.
- Set up, adjust, maintain, and clean medical laboratory equipment
- Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices
- Analyze, gather, and record test data to issue reports that use charts, graphs, and narratives
- Examine cells stained with dye to locate abnormalities
- Consult with a pathologist to determine a final diagnosis when abnormal cells are found
- Conduct chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood and urine, using a microscope or automatic analyzer to detect abnormalities or diseases, and enter findings into the computer
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results
- Associate’s degree in medical technology or Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, or physical science required
- Previous experience working in a medical laboratory is preferred
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work under the supervision of a Medical Technologist
- Must be available to work at our physical location
Join our team today and be a part of a dynamic and innovative organization committed to delivering excellence in the field of medical laboratory testing and analysis! As an Associate Medical Technologist, you will play a critical role in ensuring accurate and timely test results to deliver quality patient care.
If you possess a proven track record of attention to detail and problem-solving skills, we want you on our team! Apply now and start your journey with us.