A global leader that manufactures reliable products, sealants and cleaners, and high-performance lubricants is looking for a materials handler to join the team! GREAT BENEFITS!
Schedule: 6 AM -6 PM, 2-2-3 rotating schedule; 6 Months; could possibly be extended
Material Handler’s daily tasks:
- Perform storing, picking, staging, and distribution of materials required to manufacture products.
- Ensure materials are available for the production team accurately and timely.
- Verify labels, products, and quantities to assure that all match with the accompanying paperwork.
Requirements for Material Handler:
- High School Diploma / GED. Minimum of 2 years of shipping and receiving experience.
- Experience working with inventory control, warehouse management ERP system, and RF Scan gun.
- Communicate daily with all levels of management and the warehouse on pending material and quality issues.