- Location: Fremont, CA
- Type: Contract
- Job #37908
Our partner specializes in developing therapies within cardiovascular health, oncology, respiratory, metabolic diseases, immunology and retinal health. They are looking for Manufacturing Technician to join their team. This is a great opportunity if you’re looking to grow your skillset within the life-sciences industry, in a cGMP environment!
· Perform routine unit operations in Purification including change-over procedures, scheduling within the shift team, equipment cleaning and set up.
· Perform in-process testing such as cell counting, spectrophotometry and environmental monitoring.
· Monitors and controls weights, flows, volumes, temperatures, pressure, and pH.
· Collaborate with team lead on issues related to manufacturing performance, process and safety.
· Assist in investigations of deviations and facilitate continuous process improvement.
· Train teammates on bioreactors, cell separation, chromatography, tangential flow theory and, CIP/SIP operations.
· Follow best practices, and ensure safety and compliance with regulations according to a cGMP environment
1st, Wednesday – Saturday, 6:00am – 4:30pm
Pay: $21/hr – $21.33/hr
· Familiar knowledge or experience with cleaning, sanitizing, cell culture, cGMPS, chromatography, CIP/SIP, environmental monitoring, process improvement, process testing, purification
· Understanding of purification/cell culture processes, and experience with troubleshooting equipment and processes.
· Knowledge of manufacturing systems, methods and procedures.
· Associates Degree preferred.
· One year of experience preferred in pharmaceutical