- Location: Thousand Oaks
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #34872
Our client is a fast-growing private company based in Camarillo, CA that manufactures and sells the most advanced single-use bioreactors for the biopharmaceutical market. We are seeking a highly motivated Manufacturing Engineer to support manufacturing process used to produce our single-use bioreactor systems.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Camarillo, CA
Salary: $100k-115k Dependent on experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support the day-to-day processes for manufacturing bioreactors and single-use components
• Manage and execute the Preventative Maintenance and Calibration program
• Execute changes to processes and BOMs using the PBS change process
• Assist in developing new manufacturing processes in support of new products under
• Develop and qualify fixturing to assist operators in assembling products
• Execute IQ/OQ/PQ to qualify manufacturing processes.
• Execute all functions in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
• Process engineering experience for manual assembly processes
• Minimum Experience: 1 yr (Internships and co-op experience considered)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience with SPC (Statistical Process Control)
• Experience using Design of Experiments (DOE)
• Certification in Six Sigma or Lean Sigma
• Experience with welding and handling of thin films
• A qualified candidate will be eligible for compensation package with competitive salary, benefits for health insurance, retirement plan, vacation, and stock options according to the company’s policy.