Manufacturing Engineer II
A highly innovative medical device company is in search of a Manufacturing Engineer to join their fast growing team in Irvine, CA. This is a great opportunity to work at a household name, be a part of a highly innovative organization, and work with state of the art equipment, systems and products.
Come work for a world-wide known company that leads its industry in cutting-edge innovation and breakthrough technology!
- Develops and improves manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods.
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Bachelors’ in an engineering discipline
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Preferred experience in pharma, biotech or medical device industry