Our biopharmaceutical client is seeking to add a Clinical Manufacturing Associate to their team. This position supports the manufacturing of material for clinical trials in a GMP environment. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with biopharmaceutical manufacturing experience.
Location: Rockville, MD
Shift: First shift, Monday-Friday
Pay: $20-$24 per hour
Type: 6-month contract-to-hire
- Performs support tasks that enable the manufacturing of material for clinical trials in a GMP manufacturing environment, including anticipating and communicating daily material needs, weighing materials, preparing and testing solutions, coordinating sample collection and submission, facility cleaning, equipment cleaning, material ordering, and accounting for consumption of raw materials and components within our electronic management system.
- Creates and revises Solution Records, Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and other GMP documents related to the support work.
- Reviews cleaning logbook forms for accuracy.
- Execute solution records under GMP regulations and related SOPs. Document all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately, including preparation records, testing records, and equipment use records.
- Work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance group to fulfill quality management goals and ensure the highest quality manufacturing processes
Education/ Skills Required
- Operate bioprocess equipment under strict adherence to cGMP, OSHA and required policies and regulations.
- Follow all related safety rules and procedures when working with hazardous materials to maintain a clean and safe plant environment.
- Organize projects and data using Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and a document control system. Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 18 months of related biopharmaceutical manufacturing experience in FDA regulated, controlled production environment
- Associate’s degree in a related discipline and a minimum of 1 year of related biopharmaceutical manufacturing experience in FDA regulated, controlled production environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field and a minimum of 6 months of related biopharmaceutical manufacturing experience in FDA regulated, controlled environment.