Logistics Associate I
We are seeking a Logistics Associate to join our client in the biotechnology industry. The Logistics Associate will assist with warehouse logistics in Fremont, CA.
- Accurately picks (using RF gun), packs, stages, scales, and loads customer orders for external/internal movement and prepares all pertinent documentation.
- Monitors and maintains an adequate supply of operating supplies and informs Coach when supplies need to be ordered.
- Maintains / back fills their respective areas keeping the supplies available.
- Performs clean up and light maintenance duties to maintain a high standard of housekeeping.
- Actively participates in and completes all company training programs for Work Instructions (WI), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Company Policies, and Safety programs demonstrating learned knowledge on a daily basis.
- Actively participates in all Company and Departmental meetings, Performance Centers, etc.
- Performs cycle counts on a daily basis for their assigned area using RF gun and assists in reconciling discrepancies with Inventory Control.
- Ability to learn and apply all relevant WIs, SOPs, and other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to read information and apply what was described in the reading material to situations which may contain several details or describe processes involving several steps.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to peers and management.
- Must have reliable transportation as position requires working at warehousing facilities located at multiple sites.
- Ability to use computers to perform a variety of data-entry transactions, perform RF transactions and to retrieve information (procedures; safety, employment, and other information using a calculator.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic math functions using a calculator (add, subtract, multiply, divide, rounding, etc.).
- Demonstrated high level of personal motivation and initiative and be able to work independently to complete daily tasks assigned.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible with daily work assignment changes as well as a continuously-improving work environment.
- Ability and willingness to maintain accurate and factual hard-copy and electronic records.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work and participate effectively in a team environment.
- Operate warehouse industrial material handling equipment as required including Pallet Jacks, Pallet Transfer, Shrink Bundler, Strapping Machines, Shrink Wrapper, Pallet Scales, Conveyor, etc.
- Attention to detail, safety, quality and customer requirements.
Pay Rate: $28-32/hour