- Location: Mississauga
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #37280
The Logistics Assistant is a member of the Logistics Team responsible for the collection kit build, the transfer of information to the chart throughout the life cycle of the file. They also assist the Logistics Manager with other duties in the kit assembly process.
- Initiate client chart outer covers.
- Prepare collection kits for clients.
- Prepare Victoria Angel samples for transport to research laboratories
- Build and maintain emergency kit supply and update tracking records for emergency kits
- Registering emergency kit clients
- Order and maintain Logistics supplies including but not limited to collection kits, documentation, chart materials.
- Audit pre-assembled kits for proper preparation.
- Manual correction of all data entry errors
- Write and respond to deviations reports within Paradigm or any other quality system
- Ensure all inventory is replaced each day.
- Meet all quality requirements as per SOPs.
- Assisting Logistics Manager with ordering and receiving inventory.
- Assisting Logistics Manager, Client Services, OCM’s, BDA’S, Lab technician, Finance Dept.’s, and Courier’s with any kit related inquiries.
- Provide support for Logistics manager with external answering service and/or courier services when required
- Successful completion of High School diploma program.
- Successful completion of a general college diploma or post-secondary education an asset.
- Previous experience within healthcare office environment or a document control area of a regulatory environment is an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Collaborative Team player.
- Strong follow-through skills and focus on completion of tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong initiative with emphasis on problem resolutions.
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel.