Leads & Managers Mainstream IV (DII3)
- Location: North Chicago, IL
- Type: Contract
- Job #31512
Top Must Have Skills:
- Familiarity with Clarity and other Project Management tools
- Strong working knowledge of the SDLC process
- Strong project leadership skills (Will have project team members dotted line reporting to them)
- Strong financial management skills
- Strong communication skills
Top Nice to Have Skills:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- PMP Certification
- Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of key BTS (Pharmacy) Product Launch projects.
- Responsibilities may also include aiding in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget. Acts as advisor to project team regarding project financials, tasks, and operations.
- Prior work experience in an IT delivery function and/or a health and life science organization greatly preferred
- Experience managing large, cross functional projects required
- Strong written and verbal communication required
- Experience managing large complex IT Pharma projects driving key business level goals and deliverables
- Experience in Microsoft Applications (PPT, Excel, Word, Project, etc) required
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 12+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. PMP and ITIL certifications nice to have but not required
In Take Call Notes:
Number of technologies used – Familiar with Biopharma solutions, Clarity, and SAP as well as large scale IT programs preferred. Scope of the project – primarily Project management level
Presentations required to mid to upper level management.
- Nice to have PMP but not required – more past experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Waterfall and AGILE is preferred
- Change management experience would be helpful
- Global Projects – most will have a global reach.