Lead Visual Inspection Technician
- Location: Morrisville, NC
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #37087
This is a great opportunity to join a growing pharmaceutical manufacturer with career advancement opportunities and excellent benefits! 2 Shifts are open, one on first and one on second!
***3K SIGN ON BONUS***
1st shift: 7am-3:30pm
2nd shift: 3pm-10:30pm
Type of Job: Full Time – Direct Hire
The Lead Visual Inspection Technician handles and inspects manufactured products by following standard operation procedures (SOPs) and batch records in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Conducts visual inspection of sterile products in vials and pre-filled syringes in accordance with regulatory agency guidelines.
- Visually identifies debris, air lines, and other defects in sterile products.
- Documents activities in real time on controlled documentation and legibly, per SOPs and cGMPs.
- Performs component counting and basic math calculations.
- Performs cleaning of rooms, tools and equipment.
- Performs specific visual inspections per SOPs.
- Ensures product meets appearance specifications before sending the product for packaging.
- Performs bulk packaging for product vials for shipment to another facility.
- Able to lift up 50lbs with assistance
- 20/20 correctable near-sighted vision in both eyes, tested annually
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred.
- 2 plus years of relevant experience required.
- cGMP or prior work experience in a regulated environment preferred.
- Prior pharmaceutical or CDMO experience preferred.
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!