Our client – a leading, global pharmaceutical company – is seeking a Laboratory Technician to join their growing team.
Shift: 12 hour rotating shift; days and nights (6am-6pm or 6pm-6am)
Type: Contract (1 year). Possibility of conversion/extension.
- Collecting environmental monitoring samples (viable surface/air and non-viable air) of process areas
- Environmental monitoring plate reads
- Microbiological and chemical sampling of process water
- Clean steam and compressed gas sampling and testing
- Prepping and maintenance of all supplies and equipment
- B.S. degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or related sciences
- Previous laboratory work
- Microbiology and aseptic technique is advantageous