A specialty chemical manufacturing company is seeking a motivated Laboratory Technician. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-level pharmaceutical and biotech company!
Schedule: 1st shift: Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (must be flexible for OT)
Job Type: Contract to Hire/ Direct Hire Opportunity
The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for supporting the analytical chemistry unit of the chemical manufacturing environment.
- Prepare solutions, lab reagents, mobile phases, etc.
- Test raw materials (nitrogen, drums, liners, filters, etc.)
- Chemical sampling, packaging, and shipping, to meet customer requests
- Performing routine analyses such as pH, appearance, ash, LOD, FTIR, titrations, chromatography support, etc.
- Participate in equipment qualification and instrument calibration
- Disposal of samples and expired chemicals
- Must have basic chemical knowledge
- Experience with laboratory equipment (balances, pipettes, pH meter, etc.)
- Chromatography/HPLC experience preferred.
We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!