Laboratory Site Specialist
Fast growing start-up Biotechnology company in South San Francisco is seeking a Laboratory Ops Specialist to join their awesome team! (1 year contract with opportunity to extend or convert)
- Quality control for lab equipment including asset tag labeling, recording service / maintenance dates, and ensuring equipment in use is calibrated. Close attention to detail required.
- Restocking items as needed.
- Assist with general cleaning of a lab environment and upkeep of cleanroom environment.
- Learn how to navigate within active material management systems and input inventory needed.
- Processing and executing customer requests in a timely manner.
- Manufacturing reagents, completing service projects and maintaining lab inventory.
- Providing SME insight during troubleshooting and general meetings.
- Prioritizing safety and quality in all processes performed.
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and organized lab environment.
- Identifying, proposing, and executing process improvements on processes related to Operations.
- Effectively interacting with our Research department to facilitate the transfer of products into circulation.
- HS diploma with 3-5 years of experience in the Pharma or Biotechnology industries.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong communication skills