A leading global life sciences and healthcare company is seeking a Lab Assistant I. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for continual growth and a chance to make a difference!
Job Type: contract/ contract to hire
The Lab Associate will receive and sort clinical lab specimens in a high volume, production-based work environment.
- Receive, sort, and prepare clinical lab specimens for testing and analysis.
- Scan and/or data entry of specimen and patient information.
- Perform minor maintenance of instrumentation and troubleshoot specimen related issues.
- Replenish test bench supplies as needed and complete record logs as requested
- Follow all SOPs to ensure safety and quality standards
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Medical/lab or production experience preferred
- Must pass a standardized color blindness test
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!