Lab Sanitation Tech
We are seeking a skilled Laboratory Assistant to join our team and support the operations of our testing facility by maintaining a clean and sanitized laboratory environment. As the Laboratory Assistant, you will be responsible for washing containers used in analysis, discarding waste, cleaning and sanitizing equipment, and organizing laboratory materials.
- Wash and sanitize containers used in analysis
- Maintain a safe and clean work area around the sink
- Discard waste and clean and sanitize countertops, walls, floors, shelves, equipment, sinks, water baths, etc. using cleaning solvents
- Store chemicals, reagents, and supplies and maintain adequate stock of these materials
- Organize laboratory glassware and plastics
- Decontaminate laboratory materials through the use of the autoclave
- Support corporate quality and continuous improvement processes
- Identify departures from the quality system or test procedures and document observations in accordance with the prescribed complaint system
- Perform other related duties as needed
Communication: As the Laboratory Assistant, you will have occasional contact with personnel outside the immediate work group. Therefore, you must possess excellent communication skills to ensure efficient and effective communication with all stakeholders.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
- Ability to follow specific instructions and established guidelines
- Familiarity with Standard Operating Procedures
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ethical and Code of Conduct compliant behavior
Join our team today and be a part of a dynamic and innovative organization committed to delivering excellence in the field of testing and analysis!