- Location: Houston, TX
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #35994
A high-level clinical establishment is seeking an IT Manager to bring value to the organization by promoting a culture of awareness, accountability, and compliance through a comprehensive proactive security program. The IT Manager will report to the CEO and will be responsible for developing, implementing, and operating a comprehensive enterprise security program across organization networks. This includes managing the architecture and implementation for monitoring, troubleshooting, alerting, reporting, and responding to incidents and/or threats.
- Oversees all technology operations (e.g., network security) and evaluates them according to established goals
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs and inspect equipment and software to ensure efficiency.
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software with proper approval while building relationships with vendors.
- Coordinate and manage IT department and provide guidance to IT team.
- Schedule, complete, and submit an IT Risk Assessment – (Cybersecurity Risk Assessment, IT System Risk Assessment) once yearly, to determine if an item is High, Medium, Low, or No Risk and assign actions for time-sensitive issues found and discuss with a direct report, CEO, and HR.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the following: Active Directory, NAS/SAN, Database Servers (MS SQL), Email Servers, Linux and HP network equipment/technology, Firewall equipment/Technology, Web filtering, eFax software, Antivirus/spyware, Business continuity/disaster recovery, Systems security.
- Understanding ACCRA, CLIA, and HIPPA Protocols as it relates to Information Technology compliances
- Previous experience working in a healthcare facility and PHI
- CISSP certification is a plus
- Experience with Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Software is a plus
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**