Incoming QC Inspector
- Location: Trumbull, CT
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #37181
Searching for an in process QC inspector for our client – a trusted source for medical instruments, devices, and disposables that advance the standard of women’s health care! If you have 3+ years of experience in QC positions coupled with a technical background – apply today!
- Inspect DHRs to ensure all pertinent information is present per procedures.
- Coordinate the organization and management of scanning and completeness verification of Device History Records (DHR) for the Trumbull Manufacturing facility before lot release and to ensure documentation accuracy procedures are followed.
- Coordinate finished goods release per the required Quality Management System (QMS) procedures. With care on final release of lots to authorize export to the sterilization supplier. And then verification of objective evidence to release sterilized products being transferred to the distribution center and authorize further released.
- Maintains 5S within the department
- Facilitates third party audits, supporting management with documentation as needed.
- Coordinates the scheduling for all physical DHRs that are stored at the approved off-site record storage facility and when needed will support management with documentation request.
- Creates CoA, CoC, CoS, etc.
- Three or more years of experience in Quality Control positions.
- Ability to review and comprehend written instructions, including blueprints, specifications, Device History Record and methods.
- Knowledge of Device History, Device Master Records, GMP’s, and ANSI/ASQ Standards. As well as active experience in ISO or FDA audits.
- Technical level education and experience in Medical devices, Electronics or Mechanical applications as well as High School Diploma.