Incentive Compensation Anaylst
- Location: Trumbull
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #38822
Seeking an Incentive Compensation Analyst for our client – a leading global consumer-centric medical device company.
In this role, you will focus on the configuration and administration of the incentive compensation systems. You will play a key role in ensuring the companies compensation plans align with the achievement of sales objectives.
- Systems – Responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the Company’s compensation software applications.
- Data Integrity – partner with IT resources to ensure that transaction-level sales data is formatted and transmitted properly to align with commission plan requirements.
- Deployment – Maintain territory alignments for CSI’s business units utilizing digital mapping software. Prepare new alignments based on business needs, staffing changes, and acquisitions. Work with Sales leadership to develop new territory alignments based on current and potential sales volume.
- Compensation Plan Administration – utilize incentive plan applications to assure timely, accurate payments to all sales reps and comp plans. This includes changes to quotas, manual adjustments, data analysis, and assurance of reporting accuracy.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the incentive plans for each business unit.
- Leverage analytical skills to model and predict the impact of compensation plan changes.
- Provide support for other commission-related activities based on business needs, staffing changes, and acquisitions when required.
- Ad hoc Reporting – Support cross-functional groups such as Finance, Marketing, etc., with their information and reporting needs.
- Bachelors degree
- Must have prior experience with automated compensation tools such as Xactly, Varicent, or similar software applications.
- Candidate will possess a strong grasp of incentive compensation concepts.
- The candidate must have an aptitude for understanding business systems and improving processes.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Candidate must possess a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with data mining tools such as Tableau, and/or Power BI is a plus.