HCP Media Coordinator
HCP Media Consultant
Remote (EST time zone preferred)
Duration of Contract: 1 year with potential extensions
Our client is a global, research-driven pharmaceutical focusing on treatment options for diseases and conditions for which there is no satisfactory treatment option to date. The company is looking for an HCP Media Consultant to join the team. This is an amazing opportunity to work on cutting-edge treatments and make a difference!
- Acts as the media planner and day-to-day media lead for assigned brands, providing leadership, and strategic direction for media plans and buys.
- Responsible for optimizing and innovating in the media space to achieve brand business objectives in collaboration with internal and external business partners.
- Managing the media agency and media platform relationships; Creating, managing, and optimizing media plans to effectively deliver brand objectives and strategies.
- Coordinate activities with internal and external partners/platforms to support and ensure the effective implementation of media plans & tactics.
- Manage media flowcharts and budget reconciliations in partnership with brand teams.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in media buying and planning.
- Must have a thorough understanding of HCP Media Platforms (ConnectiveRx, Medscape)
- Experience with media performance, analytics, and reporting.
- Strong budgeting and project management skills.