A leading marketer of Hispanic products is looking General Laborers. If you have a passion for growth, this is a great opportunity for you!
Pay: $16.90/hr + shift differential if applicable
Schedule: 1st shift and 3rd shift opportunities available!
Job Type: Contract to Hire Opportunity!
The General Laborer will be responsible for performing general labor tasks within and around the plant including packing and filling.
- Perform periodic equipment inspections, troubling shooting, adjustments and cleaning of equipment.
- Count, pack and inspects finished product for correct label, cleanliness, and integrity.
- Observes all safety rules and regulations including use of personal protective equipment and material handling.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- 1+ year of manufacturing/industrial experience.
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!