General Assembler – Probe Assembly
Our client, a leading global consumer-centric medical device company is looking for a General Assembler. This is your chance to work with a global company with nearly 13,000 employees located in 30 countries.
- Work individually and as part of a team in the hand fabrication of sub-assemblies and finished products.
- Build intricate assemblies following approved method sheets.
- Perform mechanical and electrical testing on completed sub-assemblies and finished goods to ensure compliance with product specifications.
- Work in and maintain compliance with a clean room environment.
- Maintains a clean work environment and assist in daily housekeeping as required.
- Works in acceptable clothing for work cell (may include mandatory uniforms and/or clean room garments).
- Experience in hand assembly on assembly line.
- Ability to assemble small parts under a microscope/magnification.
- Soldering experience a plus.
- Medical device assembly experience a plus.
- Experience working in a clean room environment.
- Knowledge of factory assembly procedures.
- Working knowledge of hand tools.
- Highly accurate and attentive detail.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to read and understand written procedures (in English).