Final Packaging – Med Device
- Location: Austin
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #38077
Our client is seeking a Final Packaging Associate to lead the final touches of packaging their product before shipping out to multiple states and countries across the world.
- Enter pertinent information into computer; originate documentation and Final Packaging Labels for product processing and traceability.
- Originate documentation and print Final Packaging labels for product processing and traceability.
- Operate sterilization / autoclave equipment, DYMO LabelWriter printer, Pressure Recorder System, heat shrink oven, pouch sealing, and peel test equipment per written procedures. This requires monitoring and documenting sterilization results.
- Understand and adhere to line clearance practices by maintaining product identification and traceability.
- Control traceability of components and proper sign-off of traveler and/or computer, continually ensuring that documentation is acceptable.
- Keep work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition. Observe safety practices concerning self and others.
- Identify and recommend changes to solve problems that appear in the daily processes.
- Exposure to clean room or shop environment such as cooler temperatures, noise, dust, odors, etc.
Other responsibilities as assigned.
High School or better.
Maintain quality orientation and attention to detail
Good manual dexterity for handling small parts
Basic computer skills including at minimum, be adept in use of Microsoft Office, internet, and electronic mail
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Experience in inspection or assembly or similar intricate hand work
2 years: Manufacturing environment
Understand FDA & ISO manufacturing practices. Adapt easily to changes in product style, tools and work environment