Our client is a global, research-driven pharmaceutical manufacturer focusing on treatment options for diseases and conditions for which there is no satisfactory treatment option to date. The company is looking for a Filling Technician to join the team. This is an amazing opportunity to work on cutting-edge treatments and make a difference!
Schedule: 2-2-3; 4 am-4 pm or 10 am-10 pm
Pay: $20.00- 21.00/hr
Type of Job: 1 year; could possibly be extended.
Filling Technician’s daily tasks:
- Prepare, set up, and operate filling machines and performing quality volume checks.
- Operating capping machine, autoclaves, dry heat ovens, and programmed freezers.
- Reporting results according to documentation policies and procedures.
- Complying with laboratory safety practices and maintaining a clean, safe work environment
Requirements for Filling Technician:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manual dexterity and visual acuity are important.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts.
- Lift up to 50 lbs., stand or sit for extended periods of time.