- Location: Houston, TX
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #38755
New Opportunity- Local to Houston, TX with a rapidly growing biotech company focusing on improving clinical research processes!
As a Senior Facilities Coordinator, you will be responsible for maintenance of instrumentation and equipment, maintaining maintenance logs & records, monitoring freezer temperatures, managing service agreements for instruments, coordinating servicing for equipment/instruments, managing LN2 and Oxygen levels for laboratories, collecting and ensuring all necessary paperwork is in place for equipment, & more. This is a great opportunity for an experienced facilities professional with 2+ years of experience in laboratory maintenance working in the healthcare industry.
Terms: Contract to Hire
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Manage equipment / instrument maintenance schedules and service agreement
- Ensures the scheduling and completion of Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM) on all instruments in the lab
- Compiles accurate and concise reports of work performed
- Assist with the preparation of maintenance logs and records
- Ensures facilities work is performed using proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Schedule all annual / semi-annual BSC certifications
- Schedule all annual calibration of pipettes, centrifuges and incubators
- Call out for local service issues, ie. plumber, electrician, etc.
- Maintain Equipment List
- Create equipment asset tags for each new instrument
- Freezer mapping
- Temp Monitoring on all freezers and refrigerators
- All in house qualifications on new equipment
- Coordinate with external vendors to fix minor malfunctions in office equipment
- Research new services and appliances to facilitate operations
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers on behalf of senior managers.
- Supervising cleaning crews and maintenance workers when onsite
- Responding to urgent maintenance calls.
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**