Electrical Engineer II
- Location: Irving, TX
- Type: Contract
- Job #37921
Great opportunity to work for a company with a portfolio of life-changing technologies that spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional and branded generic medicines.
Will be assisting in the development and sustaining engineering projects within the Cardiac Arrhythmia and Heart Failure, Electrophysiology division.
Electrical Engineer II/Technician with 1-3 years of experience required
Skill sets needed for EE Technician:
- Participates on engineering teams in completing development projects.
- Basic working knowledge of electrical and electronic components.
- Skills in reading and interpreting electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Experience in printed circuit board rework and repair.
- Good soldering/de-soldering skill.
- Building interface cables.
- Experience in using tools for cable building (crimp tools, wire cutters, wire strippers, heat guns …).
- Basic electrical troubleshooting techniques.
- Basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope, …)
- Leads small-scale design change efforts in support of continuation engineering activities.
- Completes system, analog, digital, and firmware designs.
- This includes setting and revising requirements and specifications, debugging, testing electrical circuits and systems, and completing documentation to ensure feasibility and verifiability of performance.
Education: Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering is required.
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!