- Location: Durham/Greensboro
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #37783
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Type of Job: Direct Hire
Location: Greensboro, NC OR Durham, NC
Oversees donor activity to ensure donors are medically and genetically screened following regulatory policies. Join a growing lab and help families achieve their reproductive goals!
- Screens and qualifies potential donor applications; follows-up as necessary.
- Works closely with the Donor and Marketing Departments to assist with and ensure success of donor recruitment events/activities.
- Manages entire sperm donor qualification process, which includes issuing new donor numbers, scheduling/conducting new donor orientations, obtaining necessary consents, compiling donor charts, ensuring completion of program requirements
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of sperm donor qualification process and how to effectively coordinate/manage donor’s participation in the program.
- Provides clinical, educational and emotional support to donors through their donation process and responds to emails and telephone calls as needed.
- Collaborates with Donor Program Manager to determine the efficacy of the donor process flow; recognizes opportunities for increased efficiency and makes recommendations to the Donor Program Manager and Donor Program Director.
- Owns project(s) that assist in the management of the Donor Program (ex., donor chart audits, donor program processes audits, etc.) or in the implementation of new facets of the Donor Program (ex. Donor Updates, etc.), which includes the initiation, planning/designing, monitoring, and closing of the project.
- Performs initial donor profile review.
- Coordinates donor disqualification process.
- Oversees entering/removing donors in Identification System
- Coordinates active donors in the donor program, which includes monitoring vial limits, donation frequency, routine blood draws and physical exams, managing temporary furloughs, and counseling donors regarding specimen quality and inactivity.
- Responsible for timely acquisition of donor information items, including donor profile, baby/childhood/adult photos, donor ratings/evaluations, audio interview, donor essay, Keirsey Temperament Sorter, and other items as required; writes staff impressions.
- Processes retired donors; coordinates donor re-entry (including reactivations) and updates donor records as needed.
- Oversees donor payroll.
- Provides back-up coverage for donor desk as necessary.
- Provides back-up coverage for overall branch operations as necessary.
- Oversees department supplies, including forms, donor refreshments, office supplies, movie tickets, and gift certificates.
- Prepares donor activity monthly report.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of experience in related work is preferred; OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.