Exciting development opportunity to work for a global leader dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. The largest device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care.
- Process incoming records and information into record management systems according to established procedures and work instructions to begin the records management process.
- Confirm data in the Records Management applications and verify completeness/thoroughness of records (e.g. check creation date, record description, and record owner).
- Protect archival records by monitoring environmental controls and following established procedures to control access.
- Audit records for internal Records Management compliance. Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!