Digital Marketing CRM Manager
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Type: Contract
- Job #35857
Digital Marketing Manager
One of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies is seeking an energetic and motivated Marketing Manager to join their Pet Digital Marketing Team to advocate the improvement of the health of both animals and humans. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing integrated digital marketing programs that help our client reach their target audiences. You will manage various stakeholders and provide support and analysis to product owners to ensure that the right programs and campaigns are in place to support the business objectives. You will also be responsible for defining and driving digital strategies that will support both the short-term and long-term growth goals of the organization. You will also need to manage marketing campaigns through CRM and lead scoring tools and develop conversion strategies to improve lead acquisition.
- Lead identified digital projects from start to finish, including continuing analyses and adjustments. Drive projects through to completion.
- Manage email and SMS campaigns, website changes (content and code), and media campaign activations for digital initiatives.
- On a monthly basis, assist with pulling reporting on digital projects, providing insights and recommendations for enhancements.
- Understand digital platforms (ideally Adobe Experience Cloud) and use them to execute or measure results for various digital marketing projects and campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day communications with internal teams and agency partners on respective projects.
- Engage across cross-functional partners in Brand, PR, Legal & Regulatory, Branding & Content, IT, etc. to move digital projects forward.
- Collaborate with broader Digital Marketing Team to support as needed and apply digital best practices to digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in digital marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop stakeholder relationships as well as collaborate and gain buy-in
- Solid understanding of how to use various marketing tools such as Drupal, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, and Adobe Target
- Experience working with business partners both internally and externally
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**