Demand Planner/Supply Chain Coordinator
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #36409
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a Fortune 500 company in a role with tremendous growth opportunity. Our client in Cincinnati is looking for a Demand Planner/Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity with great benefits looking to hire immediately. Dont delay, apply today!
Demand Planner will be accountable for crafting a monthly Demand Plan and building appropriate inventory level to fully support our growing portfolio. The Demand Planner will drive S&OP demand processes across various product categories and functions, monitor demand trends and resolve operational risks. The Demand Planner will interface and collaborate with internal teams (Sales, Product Lines, Supply Planning, Manufacturing) to ensure clear and timely understanding of demand trends to support business objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support cross-functional stakeholders with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to cross-functional stakeholders – to include developing solutions to key challenges.
- Monitor, report and prevent / resolve challenges to sales forecasts, budget and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide analysis and scenario plans to support S&OP process, and articulate recommendations to supply chain team highlighting service, inventory and logistic cost impact and tradeoffs
- Facilitate in documenting demand planning processes and workflows
- Develop analytics related to demand planning – including, but not limited to, forecast accuracy, sales – demand plan alignment and inventory planning
- 2+ years’ experience in demand or supply planning
- Prior experience in SIOP, scenario modeling, ability to build data models with large data sets
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise with AX, Dynamics 365, Excel, PowerBI and other ERP, MRP systems preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, business, supply chain management or related field
- Type of position – Full-time
- Hours a week: 40 hours
- Direct Reports: None
- Travel: Minimal