- Location: Trumbull
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #37669
Our client, a leading global consumer-centric medical device company, is looking for a Warehouse Lead (contract-to-hire) for their Trumball, CT location. This individual will lead all shift activities in a fast-paced high volume order fulfillment environment; and assure the timely shipments of orders processing during respective shift utilizing warehouse management systems.
- Regularly leads and monitors employee’s performance in a highly automated environment
- Assures departmental adherence to Good Distribution Practices, SOP and ISO requirements.
- Account for fluctuations in volumes, systems issues and other variabilities in daily operation.
- Participates in departmental planning regarding staffing, production supplies and inventories.
- Orders and maintains all supply inventories related to the department.
- Assures that all Material Handling Systems in the area are functional, working properly, and that all operators are properly trained in their use.
- Assists in and/or initiates data collection activities designed to identify and report on distribution trends relating to efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Provides project, cost improvement, and leadership support while promoting a safe work environment.
- Responsible for reviewing and accurately reporting of Work Force Management (WFM) to employees and manager
- Supporting continuous improvement efforts to maximize efficiencies in the organization
- Experience leading a warehouse floor is required
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems, distribution operations, inventory procedures and RF barcode technology
- ISO 13485 knowledge helpful