Customer Service Rep
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer switchboard, handle customer calls regarding orders, questions, problems, etc.
- Enter orders and related data into ERP system. Prepare and distribute production desk orders and related documentation. Prepare outbound shipping documentation and required paperwork.
- Prepare orders for invoicing. Separate paperwork for all deliveries. Prepare and send required after delivery information to customer.
- Manage customer web based inventory.
- Update price books.
- Prepare monthly pricing for select accounts. Prepare monthly sales reports.
- Perform requests from salesmen (i.e.; price changes, memos, quotes, and various reports.)
- Enter and maintain contacts and related data in ERP system (Deacom).
- Coordinate international shipments as required.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
- Good math skills, ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Good telephone communication skills.
- Good writing and reading comprehension skills.
- Basic P.C. skills