Customer Service Rep
- Location: Tewksbury, MA
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #36812
Seeking a customer service representative for our client – the world’s leading producer of stable isotopes and stable isotope-labeled compounds.
In this direct hire role, you will be responsible for the entering of domestic/international sales orders and requests for price quotations in the internal computer system. You will also be responsible for receiving inbound customer phone calls.
If you have a bachelor’s degree and experience in order entry or related data entry – apply today!
- Enters into our internal computer system requests for price quotations and sales orders per procedures and customer specific requirements. Orders are received by phone, email and website from customers and/or distributors
- Make updates or changes to orders as necessary
- Relying on historical data, process knowledge and judgment, provides additional and/or special handling in response to exception situations. Will inform and/or consult with department management as necessary regarding appropriate course of action
- Email order acknowledgments, change orders and completed quotations, as directed by Account Coordinators
- Supports Account Coordinators by providing backup during exceptionally busy periods
- Responds to distributor and customer requests for documentation, as directed by Account Coordinators
- Performs any related work as delegated by the Manager of Global Customer Service and Sales Channels
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years of order entry or related data entry experience preferred preferably in a scientific/chemical environment
- PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and database systems