- Location: DFW
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #37305
Physician Credentialing Specialist
Rapidly growing Diagnostic group seeking a credentialing specialist on a part-time & HYBRID basis for the licensing/credentialing process of physicians for all their entities. Included in the daily activities are processing applications & re-apps, initial mailing, review, and loading into tracking system ensuring all standards are met.
– Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university preferred.
– 2+ years of relevant work experience including knowledge of commonly used concepts of credentialing and licensing procedures, credentialing or licensing background.
– Demonstrated ability to deliver timely and accurate work in a deadline-driven environment.
– Excellent attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
– Ability to follow SOPs for credentialing.
– Proactive, works with a sense of urgency.
> Complete, process and submit state licensing applications to medical boards in order to obtain state
medical licenses for both existing and new pathologists.
> Renew medical licensure, hospital privileges and board certifications.
> Establish and maintain physician profiles with the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare.
> Research and stay current on state licensure requirements and protocols.
> Develop and maintain relationships with Inform Diagnostics Pathology pathologists.
> Maintain complete files on pathologists for all Inform Diagnostics entities utilizing OneApp Pro
software database and spreadsheets.
> Enroll pathologists in Medicare and revalidate information, as necessary.
> Complete and submit client credentialing applications for all Inform Diagnostics entities which
require physician credentialing/privileging.
> Contact medical office staff, licensing agencies, education providers, attorneys and insurance
carriers, as needed, to complete pathologist files.