Complaint Investigations Tech
Location: Alameda, CA
Pay Rate: $25-28/hour
Shift: M-F, 5 am – 1:30 pm
Terms: 6 month contract
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Perform routine testing (physical, chemical or functional) on product returned from the field due to a customer complaint, using a variety of lab equipment.
- Summarize and record all test data and maintain proper documentation of all lab work.
- Process customer returns in a timely manner in accordance with ISO and FDA QS Reg.
- Support company goal for timeliness of complaint investigations and closures.
- Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting IVDs and Biologics.
- Must have good written and oral communications skills.
- Must possess good laboratory practices, including handling of chemicals and biohazardous material.