Clinical Trial Manager
- Location: Ridgefield, CT
- Type: Contract
- Job #37833
Clinical Trials Manager, Remote
Our client, a global, research-driven pharmaceutical company is seeking a Clinical Trials Manager to be responsible for managing the local component of clinical trials. There are openings for two therapeutic areas: CNS & Retina, and CMR (cardiovascular metabolic respiratory). This position will be a 1-year contract with potential of converting to permanent.
This is an opportunity to join an innovative company with a mission of advancing new breakthrough therapies for patients around the world. This role plays an essential part in supervising clinical trials and requires extensive scientific and leadership expertise.
- Works within a complex GCP and regulatory environment with multidisciplinary, international teams and with internal and external stakeholders including suppliers and investigational sites
- Leads local trial team to ensure integrity of trial conduct, assurance of patient safety, in line with regulatory requirements
- Accountable for operational management between 1-3 clinical trials in phases II and III in collaboration with Site Monitoring Lead and CRAs, as the US Clinical trial Manager
- Represents the company for the function at internal and external meetings, including international teams, investigational sites, or regulatory agencies
- Facilitate achievement of trial recruitment commitment, timelines, budget, and quality standards
- B.S., M.S., or PhD plus a minimum of 3 years of experience in clinical research in pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledgeable across all aspects of clinical trial operations and execution. *Knowledge in a relevant Therapeutic Area is an asset
- Strong project management and team leadership capability
- Understanding of the scientific components of the clinical development process, and regulatory requirements