Chemical Lab Technician
Great opportunity to work for one of the leading providers of testing, inspection, and certification services to companies all over the world, in a variety of industries.
We are seeking 3 Lab Techs for analyses and reporting various products, such as Crude Oil, Fuel Oils, Middle Distillates, Petroleum, and Petrochemicals, LPG and LNG gases, etc. in Beaumont, TX.
- Hours: M-F, 8-5pm. training will be for the first 2-4 weeks after that, will be on shifts rotating days/nights- 6 to 6 for 4 days X 2, then switch to nights 6pm to 6am X 2 then back to days.
(standard schedule/hours for refineries/ O&G industry).
- Seeking recent grads w/ Bachelors in Chemical or Science related field with 1-2+ years industry experience..
– Responsible for conducting laboratory analysis.
– Understand and keep current with all laboratory safety and reporting techniques.
– Complete all laboratory reports as applicable.
– Understand and keep current with all laboratory analysis methods.
– Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
– Degree in Science or equivalent work experience in a laboratory setting.
– Ability to understand ASTM standards and procedures.
– Must be able to work with all chemical, petrochemical, and petroleum products.
– Must be able to differentiate colors accurately by sight.
– Must have flexible schedule as position will include evenings, weekend and holidays, based on customer need.
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!