C9617 Coordinator II
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Type: Contract
- Job #36705
Location: Columbus, OH (potential for a remote opportunity)
Pay: 20/ hour
Duration of Contract: 1 year
A highly reputable government research facility is seeking a Coordinator to join their team for one year to help organize data, maintain data integrity, and ensure proper organization of databases. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry-level candidate to gain industry experience in the computer science field.
Under limited supervision and with limited independent judgment and initiative, collects and collates data and information from diverse sources to support organization data management. Manual identification and extraction of metadata from unstructured data, as well as alignment with structured sources such as business intelligence databases, in both electronic and physical formats, are all part of the process.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Partners with information owners and the Records Management team to identify and apply retention periods to records and information.
- Inputs, compiles, reviews, and analyzes data and information.
- Coordinates identification and cataloging of data and information with various stakeholders.
- Follows written and verbal instructions with work usually subject to spot check.
- May use software specific to the department in coordinating and supporting initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field OR a combination of education and experience (2 years of relevant experience)
- Working knowledge of common information storage applications and databases
- Excellent communication skills and experience working collaboratively with a team
- US Citizen (required)
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**