C5654 IT Project Manager IV
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Type: Contract
- Job #38160
Without appreciable direction, responsible for establishing and leading enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives. Will Lead a variety of projects including launching new products and services, large-scale application development, systems integration, BPO arrangements, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
* May provide direction and guidance to business partners to enable the best information technology (IT) solutions that meet the business needs. The position bridges the gap between business partners and technology solution providers.
* Manages complex CIT initiatives having enterprise impact. Coordinates across CIT, interfacing with wide group of stakeholders representing multiple business areas.
* Facilitates a clear understanding of IT strategy/Roadmaps with assigned organization and ensures integration and consistent implementation across the organization.
* Proactively communicates with stakeholders, ensures that they are an integral part of the requirements definition process as well as project implementation, and manages customer expectations.
* Oversees the development and execution of project plans according to scope, cost, and schedule.
* Monitors and reports progress of CIT initiatives to CIT leadership as well as business leaders.
* Establishes and enforces adherence to standards and best practices for Project Management in order to ensure quality and integrity of delivered solutions.
* In conjunction with the CIT PMO, builds and matures team skills by conducting knowledge sharing and by mentoring other CIT PMs.
* Assists with designs, codes, upgrades, tests, debugs, and documents information systems.
* Maintains and documents information systems.
* Follows approved change management policies and procedures. Assists with coordination and installation of application programs.
* Maintains and enhances current professional and technical knowledge, contributes to team effort, and secures client confidence to provide quality service. Works on projects within CIT.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems; 10 years of experience in system development and implementation; or an equivalent combination of education and or experience in a related field. Prior IT and Project management experience.
Battelle may require employees, based on job duties, work location, and/or its clients requirements to follow certain safety protocols and to be vaccinated against a variety of viruses, bacteria, and diseases as a condition of employment and continued employment and to provide documentation that they are fully vaccinated. If applicable, Battelle will provide reasonable accommodations based on a qualified disability or medical condition through the Americans with Disabilities Act or the Rehabilitation Act or for a sincerely held religious belief under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (and related state laws).