C5197 Business Process Analyst IV
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Type: Contract
- Job #38036
Business Process Analyst
Onsite: Columbus, OH OR Remote
Pay: 40-53/ hour
Duration of Contract: 12 months
- Serves as a lead analyst providing expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for very complex and multiple business process engagement.
- Works with Business and Technical staff to analyze current process requirements, track key performance indicators and solidify best practices to produce the best end-to-end process.
- Primary Liaison with Business and Technology staff to build business relationships, document business case, then ultimately manage and drive change across the organization
- Functional Expert for modules within process area and understands inputs and outputs for upstream and downstream processes.
- Leads business process reengineering teams mapping enterprise-level business processes. Facilitates requirements and design sessions with both the business community and CIT.
- Identifies requirements, analyzes, designs and implements computer-based information systems for highly complex information system projects.
- Leads requirement sessions with stakeholders to gather requirements effectively and efficiently.
- Effectively converts process documentation into effective end user knowledge base articles and training material.
- Oversees Development of Training Material, Training Schedules, and Facilitates as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of business analyst experience
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Experience developing training material.
- Understanding ITIL processes such as Change, Configuration, Incident and Request Management
- Experience with implementing ServiceNow Asset Management, CMDB, Catalog Request, and Catalog Task
- Experience authoring ServiceNow Knowledge Base articles.
- Experience re-engineering processes to meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- Familiarity with Organizational Change Management (OCM) practices and techniques