Azure Software Engineer II
- Location: HYBRID/REMOTE
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #35673
A leading national pathology laboratory looking for an Azure Software Engineer II
- Works as part of a development team in the design of software applications
- Conducts requirement analysis, documents technical specifications, and writes, reviews, and debugs code
- Recommends product revisions or enhancements based on user feedback
- Develops and maintains documentation or support manuals.
- Performs work under minimal supervision
- Handles complex issues but is always willing to discuss how to do it better
- Is open to receiving and giving feedback across all levels.
- Acts as support engineer for currently running applications and processes
- Ability to work in and participate in a multidisciplinary cross functional team
- Understands and has experience working within a sprint philosophy
- 7 years of relevant experience is required, or 5 years with a bachelor's degree in a related field (Computer Science, Engineering, Math)
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Lab Information Systems, or CRM, ERP, RCM, HRIS and system Integrations.
- Able to coordinate and execute application testing for complex applications.
- Demonstrated abilities in Azure DevOps, GIThub and deployment.