We are seeking an Associate Scientist for a global biopharmaceutical company at their laboratory in South San Francisco. In this role you will support bioanalytical methods development, optimization, transfer, and qualification with an emphasis on molecular biology methods.
- Provide sample analysis support for clinical studies, including performing in-house sample analysis using ligand-based assay, data analysis and reporting.
- Follow SOPs and GLP principles in laboratory work and documentations for regulated clinical studies.
- Conduct laboratory experiments in a GLP or non-GLP setting and document the observations and data accurately.
- BS or MS in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or similar
- Good communication skills, organizational skills and time-management skills
- Prior experience in ligand-based assays (ELISA, MSD) and bioanalysis
- 1-4 years of experience in the biotech/pharma industry