Assoc Scientist Bioscience
Our client, a global science-led biopharmaceutical business, is searching for an Associate Scientist to join their team in South San Francisco, CA. Great opportunity to work for a company with innovative medicines that are used by millions of patients worldwide.
Type: Contract to hire
- Possesses working knowledge within Bioscience.
- Delivers experimental work to high standards and carefully adheres to standard operating procedures.
- Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
- May be working towards relevant qualification in scientific discipline.
- Provide sample analysis support for clinical studies, including performing in-house sample analysis using ligand-based assay, data analysis and reporting.
- Follow SOPs and GLP principles in laboratory work and documentations for regulated clinical studies.
- Good communication skills, organizational skills and time-management skills
- Detailed oriented
- Prior experience in ligand-based assays (ELISA, MSD) and bioanalysis
- Excellent documentation skills
- Attention to details
- Pharmaceutical experience highly desired
Education: – Bachelor degree Experience: 1-3 years of experience required