Animal Care Technician
We are a pharmaceutical manufacturing company that is responsible for mammalian, insect and avian cell culture production and vaccine production.
Some of the duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Poultry animal care: receiving birds, daily husbandry, fecal collection, bird euthanasia, cage washing, and bird room cleaning.
- At all times technicians must follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and company policies, perform duties assigned by department supervision.
- Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including charts, log books, and all pertinent documentation
- Communicate any unusual and/or non-routine occurrences when performing tasks
- Min. 6 months experience in biologics/animal care role is desired.
- Recent college graduates are welcome to apply as well.